Nets' Joe Harris (hip) out on Wednesday
Brooklyn Nets shooting guard Joe Harris (hip) has been ruled out of Wednesday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Harris has been added to the injury report with hip soreness and will not be available to face the Spurs on Wednesday. His first chance to return will come against the Chicago Bulls on Saturday.
The Nets are 5.5-point favorites against the Spurs on Wednesday. Their implied team total of 117.5 points is the third-highest team total on Wednesday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 7 showdown with Bucks on Saturday June 18th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) will play for Brooklyn in Tuesday's Game 5 June 15th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) starting for Brooklyn in first game back Tuesday June 15th, 2021