Trey Lyles (ankle) could return for Spurs Wednesday night
San Antonio Spurs power forward Trey Lyles (right ankle sprain) has been upgraded to questionable for Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Lyles hasn't played since late March but he may be able to return to the court on Wednesday night. That said, Lyles may have a hard time finding minutes behind Jakob Poeltl and Drew Eubanks. He is averaging 15.5 minutes over 23 games this season.
Lyles is averaging 11.1 FanDuel points on the year but he scored 18.4 FanDuel points when the Spurs played the Nets earlier this season. Poeltl has a $6,400 salary on Wednesday's six-game slate and numberFire's models project him for 27.4 FanDuel points.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Jakob Poeltl (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Drew Eubanks back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray starting for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting for Spurs Sunday; Devin Vassell back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Lonnie Walker (quad) will play for Spurs on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) available for Spurs on Sunday afternoon May 16th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) questionable for Spurs Sunday May 16th, 2021