Yuta Watanabe coming off the bench for Toronto on Tuesday
Toronto Raptors shooting guard Yuta Watanabe is not in the starting lineup for Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Watanabe moves to the bench on Tuesday with Stanley Johnson getting the start in his place. Our models expect Watanabe to play 26.4 minutes against the Clippers.
Watanabe's Tuesday projection includes 9.2 points, 6.3 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 23.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $3,500.
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) out again for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021