Lakers' LeBron James (ankle) out on Tuesday, planning to return on Wednesday
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (ankle) has been ruled out of Tuesday's game against the New York Knicks.
James has officially been ruled out on Tuesday, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. He will reportedly rest today and target Wednesday's game against the Houston Rockets to return to action. Our models expect him to play 33.6 minutes against Houston if he is available.
The Lakers are 5.5-point favorites over the Knicks on Tuesday. Their implied team total of 109.0 points is the fifth-lowest team total on Tuesday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021