Buddy Hield (ankle) probable for Kings Tuesday
Sacramento Kings shooting guard Buddy Hield (ankle) is probable to play Tuesday against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Hield tweaked his ankle last Friday and was considered a game-time call for Sunday. He played and scored 14 points on 5-of-11 shooting with 5 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, and 4 triples. Hield has missed just one game all season and he should be a full-go for Tuesday night.
Hield averaged 40.4 FanDuel points against the Thunder in two previous games this month. numberFire’s models project him for 34.5 FanDuel points versus the Thunder and he has a $7,700 salary on Tuesday. The Kings and Oklahoma City both rank in the top-12 of the league in offensive pace this season.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021