Pascal Siakam (shoulder) will not play Tuesday for Raptors
Toronto Raptors power forward Pascal Siakam (shoulder) has been ruled out for Tuesday against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Siakam underwent imaging on his strained left shoulder on Monday and it's possible he's done for the year. Chris Boucher (knee) has been upgraded to questionable for Tuesday but Siakam, Kyle Lowry (rest), Fred VanVleet (injury management), and OG Anunoby (injury management) have all been ruled out. Khem Birch and Jalen Harris could see a few more opportunities with Siakam joining the others on the shelf.
Gary Trent Jr. is leading the Raptors with a 30.2 percent usage rate and averaging 1.1 FanDuel points per minute with Siakam, Lowry, FVV, and Anunoby all off the floor this season. Flynn is second with a 28.0 usage percentage and averaging 0.8 FanDuel points per minute.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021