Bradley Beal (hamstring) out for Wizards until at least Friday
Washington Wizards shooting guard Bradley Beal will miss at least the next two games with a left hamstring strain.
Beal will miss Monday and Wednesday's games against the Atlanta Hawks and then be re-evaluated ahead of Friday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers. He injured his hamstring during a 50-point performance over the weekend. Raul Neto replaced Beal in the starting lineup the last couple games he missed. Russell Westbrook is averaging 25.5 points, 12.3 rebounds, 12.4 assists, 1.3 steals, and 1.9 3-pointers in games without Beal this season.
Westbrook has a $12,400 salary on Monday's six-game slate and numberFire's models project him for 62.3 FanDuel points. That is 8.4 more FanDuel points than our second-highest projected player on Monday, Giannis Antetokounmpo. Westbrook is averaging 58.0 FanDuel points with Beal inactive this season.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021