Pistons' Jerami Grant (knee) coming off the bench on Sunday
Detroit Pistons forward Jerami Grant (knee) is not in the starting five for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Grant is reportedly active on Sunday but is not in the starting lineup. Sekou Doumbouya moves into the first five in his place. Our models expect Doumbouya to play 23.7 minutes against the Bulls.
The Pistons are 9.5-point underdogs against the Bulls on Sunday. Their implied team total of 104.5 points is the second-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Detroit's Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) starting on Friday for inactive Sekou Doumbouya May 14th, 2021