Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavaliers Sunday
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Cedi Osman is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Osman is now dealing with an ankle injury, and his status for Sunday's tilt is subsequently in doubt. Keep a close eye for updates over the next six hours. Should Osman sit, Brodric Thomas could see added minutes.
Our models currently project Osman for 13.2 points, 4.2 rebounds, 3.4 assists and 26.1 FanDuel points across 32.6 minutes of action.
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Omar Narvaez in Brewers' Sunday lineup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) ruled out for Game 1 Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) will not travel to Phoenix for the start of the Western Conference Finals June 19th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021