Kevin Love (knee) now listed probable for Cavaliers Sunday
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love is now probable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Love was originally listed as questionable to play, so this is an upgrade in status. It seems as though the veteran will indeed be returning to the court following a knee-related absence. Should he play as expected, that would mean a possible demotion to the second unit for Dean Wade.
Our models currently project Love for 14.8 points, 8.0 rebounds, 2.6 assists and 28.9 FanDuel points across 28.4 minutes of action.
- Kyrie Irving (ankle) X-rays negative, uncertain for Nets in Game 5 June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) will not return to Game 4 on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021