Jae'Sean Tate (knee) starting for Rockets Saturday in place of injured Kelly Olynyk
Houston Rockets forward Jae'Sean Tate will start Saturday in the team's game against the Utah Jazz.
Tate is making his return to the court following an absence due to a knee injury. He'll also immediately return to the starting lineup, taking the place of the injured Kelly Olynyk down low.
Our models project Tate for 11.8 points, 5.9 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 27.2 FanDuel points across 32.3 minutes of action.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021