Immanuel Quickley (ankle) doubtful for Knicks on Sunday
New York Knicks guard Immanuel Quickley is considered doubtful to play Sunday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Quickley is still dealing with an ankle injury, and it seems as though he'll miss another game as a result. Look for Frank Ntilikina to see added minutes should Quickley sit again.
Our models currently project Quickley for 10.2 points, 2.0 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 16.3 FanDuel points across 19.4 minutes of action.
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available and starting in Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) out for Game 6 on Thursday June 16th, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021
- Derrick Rose (ankle) questionable for Knicks Saturday May 14th, 2021