Jaden McDaniels (personal) out again for Timberwolves Sunday
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Jaden McDaniels will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Orlando Magic.
McDaniels will miss another game with a personal issue - it's unclear when (or if) he'll be back, as there's only one week left in the season. Jarred Vanderbilt figures to log another start down low.
In 59 plate appearances this season, McDaniels has averaged 6.8 points, 3.7 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 16.9 FanDuel points.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Minnesota's Jarred Vanderbilt starting on Sunday, Ricky Rubio to bench May 16th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels starting for Timberwolves Saturday; Jarred Vanderbilt back to bench May 15th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (quad) will play for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) returning for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Minnesota's Juan Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (knee) out for Minnesota on Sunday May 9th, 2021