Norman Powell (knee) starting for Portland on Friday, Derrick Jones Jr. coming off the bench
Portland Trail Blazers shooting guard Norman Powell (knee) is available and starting in Friday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Powell has been upgraded from probable to available and will start against the Lakers on Friday. Derrick Jones Jr. returns to the bench. Our models expect Powell to play 34.4 minutes against Los Angeles.
Powell's Friday projection includes 16.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, 2.2 assists, and 26.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,800.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Nassir Little (back) not listed on Blazers' Sunday injury report May 15th, 2021
- Portland's Nassir Little (back) out on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony not on Portland's Wednesday injury report May 11th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) out Monday for Blazers May 10th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Portland's Carmelo Anthony (ankle) ruled out on Saturday May 8th, 2021