Jarred Vanderbilt starting for Timberwolves Friday in place of inactive Jaden McDaniels
Minnesota Timberwolves center Jarred Vanderbilt is in the lineup Friday in the team's game against the Miami Heat.
Vanderbilt has been coming off the bench as of late, but that's changing on Friday. Jaden McDaniels is out due to personal issues, leaving a hole in the starting lineup. As such, Vanderbilt will now play with the first team.
Our models project Vanderbilt for 6.9 points, 8.4 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 25.7 Fanduel points across 26.7 minutes of action.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Minnesota's Jarred Vanderbilt starting on Sunday, Ricky Rubio to bench May 16th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels starting for Timberwolves Saturday; Jarred Vanderbilt back to bench May 15th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (quad) will play for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) returning for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Minnesota's Juan Hernangomez (quad) questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Juan Hernangomez (knee) out for Minnesota on Sunday May 9th, 2021