P.J. Tucker (neck) available for Milwaukee on Friday
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward P.J. Tucker is available to play Friday in the team's game against the Houston Rockets.
Tucker was probable with a neck injury, so this doesn't come as a surprise. With Khris Middleton set to return, however, the veteran could revert to a bench role.
Our models project Tucker for 4.7 point,s 4.4 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 14.9 FanDuel points across 26.8 minutes of action.
- Kyrie Irving (ankle) X-rays negative, uncertain for Nets in Game 5 June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) will not return to Game 4 on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Bucks' P.J. Tucker starting in Game 1 against Brooklyn on Sunday, Pat Connaughton coming off the bench June 5th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Pat Connaughton starting for injured Donte DiVincenzo on Saturday May 29th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Donte DiVincenzo (foot) reportedly will miss remainder of playoffs with 'serious tendon injury' May 28th, 2021
- Donte DiVincenzo (foot) will not return for Milwaukee Thursday May 27th, 2021
- Update: Sam Merrill starting on Sunday following the release of Milwaukee's updated lineup May 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee's Bryn Forbes starting for inactive Khris Middleton on Sunday May 16th, 2021