Norman Powell (knee) probable for Portland Friday night
Portland Trail Blazers guard Norman Powell is considered probable to play Friday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Powell missed Wednesday's game due to a knee injury, but it seems as though whatever was ailing him has been put in the rearview mirror. Should Powell play as expected, Derrick Jones Jr. would likely revert to a bench role.
Our models project Powell for 20.0 points, 3.4 rebounds, 2.2 assists and 29.9 FanDuel points across 34.4 minutes of action.
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out again Tuesday June 14th, 2021
- Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (ankle) ruled out for Tuesday's Game 5 matchup June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out on Monday June 14th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) starting in 76ers' Monday Game 4 lineup June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- Nassir Little (back) not listed on Blazers' Sunday injury report May 15th, 2021
- Portland's Nassir Little (back) out on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony not on Portland's Wednesday injury report May 11th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) out Monday for Blazers May 10th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Portland's Carmelo Anthony (ankle) ruled out on Saturday May 8th, 2021