Tristan Thompson (pectoral) probable for Boston Friday
Boston Celtics forward/center Tristan Thompson is considered probable to play Friday in the team's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Thompson sat out last game due to a pec injury, but it seems as though he'll return to the court to face Nikola Vucevic and the Bulls on Friday. Should that happen, Robert Williams could revert to a bench role.
Our models project Thompson for 7.6 points, 7.5 rebounds, 1.1 assists and 20.0 FanDuel points across 22.6 minutes of action.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021