Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) doesn't need surgery, out 1-2 weeks
Golden State Warriors forward Kelly Oubre does not need surgery on the torn wrist ligament and fractured palm he is dealing with, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
Oubre will not need surgery, which is great news for the Warriors. Given the current timeline from Haynes, that would put the forward in position to suit up in a potential play-in game. Expect Jordan Poole to continue seeing more minutes until Oubre is ready to return.
In 55 games this season, Oubre has averaged 15.4 points, 6.0 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 28.8 FanDuel points.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021