Bulls starting Nikola Vucevic (adductor) in Thursday's lineup, Thaddeus Young playing off bench
Chicago Bulls center Nikola Vucevic (adductor) is starting in Thursday's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Vucevic will return after a two-game absence with a right hip ailment. In a middling tempo matchup against a Charlotte unit playing with a 99.0 pace, our models project Vucevic to score 43.1 FanDuel points at the salary of $9,000.
Vucevic's projection includes 21.1 points, 11.0 rebounds, and 3.5 assists.
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) will not travel to Phoenix for the start of the Western Conference Finals June 19th, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 19th, 2021
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen starting on Sunday in place of Nikola Vucevic (rest) May 16th, 2021
- Nikola Vucevic (rest) listed out for Bulls Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Saturday in place of injured Zach LaVine May 15th, 2021
- Tomas Satoransky (ankle) remains out for Chicago Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (knee) ruled out on Saturday May 15th, 2021
- Bulls' Tomas Satoransky (ankle) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021