Kyle Lowry (rest) a late rule out Thursday for Raptors versus Wizards
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry (rest) has been ruled out for Thursday's game against the Washington Wizards.
Lowry wasn't listed on the injury report this afternoon but he will be held out for a second straight game. It will be his third absence in the past four contests. Malachi Flynn is the favorite to replace Lowry in the starting lineup and there will be more work for Fred VanVleet. OG Anunoby (calf recovery) remains out.
numberFire’s models project FVV for 42.5 FanDuel points versus the Wizards and he has an $8,000 salary on Thursday. The Wizards rank 25th against shooting guards this season per 48 minutes, according to numberFire's DvP tool. VanVleet is our model's second-highest projected scorer at the position, as well as the third-best value play.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021