Chimezie Metu (back) ruled out for Kings Wednesday
Sacramento Kings forward Chimezie Metu will not play Wednesday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Metu continues to deal with his back ailment, and it's unclear when he'll be ready to return. Marvin Bagley should continue to see heavy minutes down low.
In 30 games this season, Metu has averaged 5.3 points, 2.6 rebounds and 11.6 FanDuel points.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021