Christian Wood (ankle) doubtful for Rockets Wednesday
Houston Rockets forward/center Christian Wood (right ankle soreness) is doubtful to play Wednesday against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Wood said following Sunday's game that he may miss a game or two due to ankle and quad soreness. Danuel House (ankle) is also doubtful and Jae'Sean Tate (protocols) has been ruled out, so the Rockets may only have the minimum of eight players required if D.J. Augustin (ankle, questionable) is cleared. Kevin Porter Jr. and KJ Martin will likely do the heavy-lifting on offense for Houston.
Martin is currently numberFire's fourth-best overall point-per-dollar play on Wednesday's nine-game slate. He has a $4,700 salary and our models project him for 31.2 FanDuel points. KPJ ($6,900) is projected for 31.8 FanDuel points.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021