Rockets' Jae'Sean Tate (protocols) ruled out Wednesday
Houston Rockets small forward Jae'Sean Tate (health and safety protocols) will not play Wednesday against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Danuel House (ankle) and Christian Wood (ankle) are both doubtful, so the Rockets will only have the minimum of eight players required if D.J. Augustin (ankle, questionable) is cleared. Kevin Porter Jr. and KJ Martin will likely do the heavy-lifting on offense for Houston.
Martin is currently numberFire's fourth-best overall point-per-dollar play on Wednesday's nine-game slate. He has a $4,700 salary and our models project him for 31.2 FanDuel points. KPJ ($6,900) is projected for 31.8 FanDuel points.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021