Draymond Green (hip) expected to play Tuesday for Warriors
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green (hip) is expected to play Tuesday against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Green was added to the injury report earlier as questionable and Warriors head coach Steve Kerr said it will come down to a game-time decision. Green recorded his 29th career triple-double on Monday with 10 points, 13 boards, 15 assists, plus 3 steals and 2 blocks.
numberFire’s models project Draymond for 36.4 FanDuel points versus the Pelicans and he has a $7,600 salary on Tuesday.
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021