Hornets starting Jalen McDaniels for Miles Bridges (health protocols) on Tuesday night
Charlotte Hornets power forward Jalen McDaniels is starting in Tuesday's lineup against the Detroit Pistons.
McDaniels will start at the four after Miles Bridges was ruled out for health protocol reasons. In a fast tempo matchup against a Detroit unit playing with a 99.7 pace, our models project McDaniels to score 25.8 FanDuel points at the salary of $3,800.
McDaniels' Tuesday projection includes 12.1 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 1.8 assists.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Hornets starting Bismack Biyombo in Tuesday's lineup, Jalen McDaniels to bench May 18th, 2021
- Miles Bridges starting for Hornets Sunday; Cody Zeller back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Saturday, Bismack Biyombo to bench May 15th, 2021
- Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks May 15th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021