Hamidou Diallo (knee) questionable for Pistons versus Charlotte
Detroit Pistons shooting guard Hamidou Diallo (knee) is questionable to play Tuesday against the Charlotte Hornets.
Diallo and Frank Jackson (quad) are both questionable for the second leg of the Pistons' back-to-back. Diallo started over Josh Jackson (tooth, out) on Monday versus the Orlando Magic and scored 16 points with 7 rebounds. He will have another plus draw on Tuesday if he's cleared and could see a larger role with both Jackson's potentially out.
Diallo is currently numberFire's third-best overall point-per-dollar option on Tuesday. He has a $4,000 salary and our models project him for 27.2 FanDuel points.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021