Lakers' Kyle Kuzma stepping in for injured LeBron James (ankle) Monday
The Los Angeles Lakers will start Kyle Kuzma in Monday night's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Kuzma will step into the starting lineup to cover for LeBron James, who aggravated his sprained ankle during yesterday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Kuzma has a $5,500 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 28.8 fantasy points off of 14.8 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 1.8 assists.
- Robert Williams (toe) officially out for Celtics versus Heat May 11th, 2021
- Thunder's Ty Jerome (calf) uncertain Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) probable for Kings Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Kings' Harrison Barnes (adductor) doubtful Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) will not play for Thunder Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) returning for Timberwolves Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- LeBron James (ankle) listed as out Tuesday for Lakers; could still play May 10th, 2021
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (calf) probable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- LeBron James (ankle) practices in full for Lakers, Tuesday return likely May 10th, 2021
- LeBron James (ankle) targeting Tuesday return for Lakers May 10th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) available for Lakers on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews starting for Lakers on Sunday in place of injured Kyle Kuzma (back) May 9th, 2021