Lakers' Dennis Schroder (protocols) expected to miss 10-14 days
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Dennis Schroder is expected to miss 10-to-14 days due to health and safety protocols, sources tell Shams Charania and Bill Oram of The Athletic.
Alex Caruso started in place of Schroder on Sunday and scored 7 points (3-of-9 field goals) with 4 rebounds, 5 assists, and a 3-pointer over 26 minutes. Ben McLemore and Talen Horton-Tucker could also take on additional minutes while Schroder is out. The Lakers play again on Monday against the Denver Nuggets in the second leg of a back-to-back.
Caruso scored 18.3 FanDuel points on Sunday and he has a $3,700 salary on Monday's eight-game slate. Over the last 15 games, the Nuggets are allowing the third-most points and fifth-most 3-pointers to the point guard position, as well as the sixth-most rebounds.
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021