Raptors' Stanley Johnson starting on Sunday in place of OG Anunoby (injury management)
Toronto Raptors guard/forward Stanley Johnson is in the starting five for Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Johnson gets the start on Sunday with OG Anunoby sidelined due to injury management on his calf strain. Our models expect Johnson to play 15.5 minutes against the Lakers.
Johnson's Sunday projection includes 3.2 points, 2.3 rebounds, 1.5 assists, and 11.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $3,500.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021