Raptors' OG Anunoby (injury recovery) out on Sunday
Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby (injury recovery) has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Despite not being listed on the injury report, Anunoby has been ruled out of Sunday's clash with the Lakers as he continues to recover from a left calf strain. His next chance to play will come against the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday.
The Raptors are 8.0-point underdogs against the Lakers on Sunday. Their implied team total of 103.5 points is the third-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Omar Narvaez in Brewers' Sunday lineup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) ruled out for Game 1 Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 7 June 20th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (knee) will not travel to Phoenix for the start of the Western Conference Finals June 19th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021