Charlie Brown Jr. starting for Thunder Saturday in place of injured Lu Dort
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Charlie Brown Jr. will start on Saturday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Brown is making his first career start. The 24-year-old wing is on a 10-day contract with the Thunder, and head coach Mark Daigneault said he wants to give Brown extended minutes to get a good look at him. With Lu Dort sitting, Brown will slide right into the vacated lineup spot.
Our models project Brown for 10.0 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 24.4 FanDuel points across 27.4 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Thunder starting Josh Hall for Darius Bazley on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Lu Dort (knee) out for Oklahoma City in regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kenrich Williams coming off Thunder's bench Friday with Theo Maledon starting May 14th, 2021