Raptors' Kyle Lowry (rest) out on Saturday
Toronto Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry (rest) has been ruled out of Saturday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Lowry will rest on Saturday. Chris Boucher (knee), Paul Watson (knee), and Gary Trent Jr. (leg) have also been ruled out. Their next chance to play will come against the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.
Lowry is averaging 16.8 points, 5.4 rebounds, 7.3 assists, and 35.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- DeAndre' Bembry starting for Raptors Sunday in place of injured Jalen Harris May 16th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) ruled out for Raptors Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry, others resting in Raptors' season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Jalen Harris (foot) available for Toronto Friday May 14th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe (ankle) out for Toronto on Friday May 14th, 2021