Atlanta's Trae Young (ankle) starting in Friday's lineup, Brandon Goodwin to bench
Atlanta Hawks point guard Trae Young (ankle) is starting in Friday's contest against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Young will make his 55th start this season after Atlanta's star point guard missed time with a left ankle sprain. In an uptempo matchup against a Philadelphia unit playing with a 100.5 pace, our models project Young to score 38.5 FanDuel points.
Young's Friday projection includes 22.1 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 8.2 assists.
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) out for the rest of the season June 9th, 2021
- Atlanta's De'Andre Hunter (knee) out for Tuesday's Game 2 matchup against 76ers June 8th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) a game-time decision for Game 2 Tuesday June 7th, 2021
- Solomon Hill starting for Hawks in Game 1 on Sunday June 6th, 2021
- De'Andre Hunter (knee) ruled out for Atlanta Sunday; Solomon Hill to start June 6th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) questionable for Game 1 against Philadelphia on Sunday June 5th, 2021