Larry Nance Jr. (thumb) will not play in Cleveland's Monday night game
Cleveland Cavaliers power forward Larry Nance Jr. has been diagnosed with a fractured thumb and will not play in Monday night's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Nance is in danger of missing the remainder of the season, and with the Cavs sitting near the bottom of the Eastern Conference it's possible he's played his last minute of the season. Nance still managed to put together a productive year despite his wretched luck with injuries this season.
Nance has averaged 10.8 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per 36 minutes so far this season, and impressive feat considering the frequent stops and starts this year with a weak Cavaliers team around him. His absence could mean extra minutes for Isaiah Hartenstein and Dean Wade in the rotation.
- Charania: Philadelphia's Danny Green (calf) expected to miss 2-to-3 weeks June 12th, 2021
- James Harden (hamstring) remains out for Brooklyn Sunday June 12th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) remains out for Utah Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- 76ers' Danny Green (calf) will not return to Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz in Game 3 on Saturday June 11th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cedi Osman (ankle) questionable for Cavs on Friday May 13th, 2021