Maxi Kleber (back) questionable for Mavericks Monday
Dallas Mavericks forward Maxi Kleber is considered questionable to play Monday in the team's game against the Sacramento Kings.
Kleber is dealing with a back ailment, and his status for Monday is subsequently in doubt. Keep a close eye on his status over the next 31 hours. Should Kleber sit, Nicolo Melli could be in store for more minutes.
Our models currently project Kleber for 8.2 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 20.3 FanDuel points across 28.0 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021