Ben McLemore starting for Lakers on Saturday in place of injured Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (ankle)
Los Angeles Lakers shooting guard Ben McLemore is in the starting lineup for Saturday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
McLemore will enter the starting lineup on Saturday with Kentavious Caldwell-Pope sidelined with an ankle injury. McLemore is averaging 7.6 points, 2.0 rebounds, 0.8 assists, and 12.3 FanDuel points per game this season.
The Lakers are 1.5-point underdogs against the Mavericks on Saturday. Their implied team total of 108.0 points is the fourth-lowest team total on Saturday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Cameron Payne coming off Suns' bench Thursday with Chris Paul starting June 24th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Hawks Friday June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) will start in Phoenix's Thursday Game 3 lineup June 24th, 2021
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (health protocols) available for Thursday's Game 3 matchup June 24th, 2021
- Chris Paul (health protocols) officially probable for Game 3 June 23rd, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) active for Wednesday's Game 1 contest against Bucks June 23rd, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021