Warriors' Damion Lee (protocols) expected to miss 10-14 days
Golden State Warriors shooting guard Damion Lee (health and safety protocols) is expected to miss the next 10-14 days.
Lee and Kent Bazemore will both be unavailable Friday due to the league's health and safety protocols. Jordan Poole should be more involved off the bench after his 22-point performance last game.
Poole is numberFire's second-best point-per-dollar play on Friday's seven-game slate. He has a salary of $4,500 and our models project him for 28.9 FanDuel points.
- Suns' Chris Paul (health protocols) out again Tuesday June 21st, 2021
- Marcus Morris (knee) uncertain Tuesday for Clippers June 21st, 2021
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will play in Sunday's Game 7 contest against 76ers June 20th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) active for Hawks' Sunday Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) available for Sunday's Game 7 matchup June 20th, 2021
- Suns' Cameron Payne starting for Chris Paul (health protocols) Sunday June 20th, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021