Trae Young (ankle) won't return for Hawks on Wednesday
Atlanta Hawks guard Trae Young will not return to Wednesday's game against the New York Knicks.
Young went down with a lower leg injury late in the third quarter, and he's now been ruled out with a sprained ankle. It's unclear how serious the injury is, but it certainly didn't look good. Brandon Goodwin should be in line for added playing time.
Before exiting, Young had 20 points, 14 assists, 2 rebounds and 4 steals in nearly 30 minutes.
- Derrick Rose (ankle) upgraded to probable for Knicks Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (rest) ruled out for Nuggets Thursday versus Timberwolves May 13th, 2021
- Caris LeVert (knee) now questionable for Pacers Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Markieff Morris starting for Lakers Wednesday in place of injured Anthony Davis May 12th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker starting for Lakers Wednesday in place of injured Alex Caruso May 12th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (injury management) to return Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Trae Young (hip) probable for Hawks versus Orlando May 13th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (back) questionable for Hawks' back-to-back May 13th, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (hamstring) uncertain Thursday for Hawks May 13th, 2021
- Clint Capela (heel) questionable for Hawks versus Magic May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter (hip) no longer on Hawks' injury report Wednesday May 12th, 2021