Damion Lee (toe) ruled out for Golden State Wednesday
Golden State Warriors guard Damion Lee will not play Wednesday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
Lee was listed as questionable to play Wednesday due to a toe injury, and he's been subsequently ruled out as a result. With Lee on the sidelines, Mychal Mulder could be in store for a larger role with the second unit.
In 57 games this season, Lee has averaged 6.5 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 14.1 FanDuel points.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Kerr: Golden State's Damion Lee (health protocols) active on Friday, 'likely won’t play' against Grizzlies May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Damion Lee (health protocols) questionable on Friday May 21st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green starting on Sunday, Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Stephen Curry (tailbone) starting for Warriors Sunday; Jordan Poole back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Andrew Wiggins (knee) starting for Warriors Sunday; Mychal Mulder back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (knee) not listed on Sunday's injury report May 15th, 2021