Pascal Siakam set to return for Raptors Wednesday
Toronto Raptors forward Pascal Siakam (shoulder, tanking) is not listed on the injury report for Wednesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Siakam missed the past two games for rest and then an alleged shoulder impingement. Khem Birch will likely move back to the second unit Wednesday and Yuta Watanabe should see a reduced role.
numberFire’s models project Siakam for 34.8 FanDuel points versus the Nets and he has a salary of $8,700 on Wednesday.
- Danuel House (ankle) doubtful for Houston Friday May 6th, 2021
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) out for Minnesota on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Lakers' Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) out at least next 2 games May 6th, 2021
- Romeo Langford (concussion) probable for Boston on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) questionable for Boston Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson (pectoral) probable for Boston Friday May 6th, 2021
- Gary Trent Jr. (leg) starting for Raptors Thursday night May 6th, 2021
- Kyle Lowry (rest) a late rule out Thursday for Raptors versus Wizards May 6th, 2021
- Raptors' Yuta Watanabe (ankle) ruled out Thursday May 6th, 2021
- OG Anunoby (injury recovery) unavailable again Thursday for Toronto May 6th, 2021
- Raptors' Yuta Watanabe (ankle) questionable Thursday May 6th, 2021
- OG Anunoby (injury recovery) doubtful for Toronto Thursday May 5th, 2021