Lakers' Anthony Davis (calf) planning to play against Dallas on Thursday
Los Angeles Lakers forward/center Anthony Davis (calf) is planning to play in Thursday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
On Wednesday, Davis said that the plan is for him to play against Dallas on Thursday if he feels good. If he is active, it will be his first game since reinjuring his calf against the Denver Nuggets on February 14th. Davis noted that he expects to take a "couple of games" to get his conditioning back to form, and the plan is for him to have a minutes limit of 15 in his first game back.
Davis is averaging 22.5 points, 8.4 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 1.8 blocks, and 44.7 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jaden McDaniels (personal) out for Minnesota on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Romeo Langford (concussion) probable for Boston on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) questionable for Boston Friday night May 6th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson (pectoral) probable for Boston Friday May 6th, 2021
- Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) doesn't need surgery, out 1-2 weeks May 6th, 2021
- Alec Burks (knee) doubtful for New York on Friday May 6th, 2021
- Lakers' Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) out at least next 2 games May 6th, 2021
- Charania: LeBron James (ankle) reportedly 'aiming to return to the Lakers lineup next week' May 6th, 2021
- LeBron James (ankle) expected to miss Lakers' games on Thursday and Friday May 4th, 2021
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma stepping in for injured LeBron James (ankle) Monday May 3rd, 2021
- Lakers rule out LeBron James (ankle) Monday versus Nuggets May 3rd, 2021
- Lakers' Dennis Schroder (protocols) expected to miss 10-14 days May 3rd, 2021