Grizzlies' Dillon Brooks (thigh) questionable on Monday
Memphis Grizzlies forward Dillon Brooks (thigh) is questionable for Monday's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Brooks is dealing with a thigh injury and is questionable to face Denver on Monday. If he is available, our models expect him to play 29.2 minutes against the Nuggets. Justise Winslow (thigh), De'Anthony Melton (leg), and Brandon Clarke (hip) are also questionable to face Denver.
Brooks' Monday projection includes 15.7 points, 2.9 rebounds, 2.3 assists, and 25.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (injury management) starting on Thursday, Desmond Bane coming off Grizzlies' bench May 13th, 2021
- Xavier Tillman playing with Memphis' second unit on Thursday night May 13th, 2021
- Jonas Valanciunas (back) will start Thursday for Grizzlies May 13th, 2021
- Jonas Valanciunas (back) questionable for Memphis Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Desmond Bane starting for Memphis on Tuesday in place of Jaren Jackson Jr. (injury management) May 11th, 2021
- Memphis' Xavier Tillman starting for inactive Jonas Valanciunas on Tuesday May 11th, 2021