Thunder's Aleksej Pokusevski (arm) upgraded to probable for Sunday
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Aleksej Pokusevski is likely to play Sunday in the team's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Pokusevski has been out the last four games due to an arm injury, and he was originally listed out for Sunday's tilt. However, in the latest injury report, he is listed as probable. Assuming he'll now play as expected, Isaiah Roby could revert to a bench role.
Our models project Pokusevski for 8.4 points, 5.3 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 19.4 FanDuel points across 21.5 minutes of action.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Lu Dort (knee) ruled out for Thunder on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) not listed on Thunder's Friday injury report May 13th, 2021
- Kenrich Williams starting for Thunder on Tuesday in place of injured Theo Maledon (foot) May 11th, 2021
- Ty Jerome (calf) out for Thunder on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Lu Dort (knee) out for Thunder on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Thunder's Ty Jerome (calf) uncertain Tuesday May 11th, 2021