De'Anthony Melton (leg) ruled out for Memphis Saturday night
Memphis Grizzlies guard De'Anthony Melton will not play Saturday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Melton was listed as doubtful, so this isn't a surprise. Tyus Jones should continue to see more minutes at point guard.
In 35 games this season, Melton has averaged 10.1 points, 3.2 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 21.8 FanDuel points.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (injury management) starting on Thursday, Desmond Bane coming off Grizzlies' bench May 13th, 2021
- Xavier Tillman playing with Memphis' second unit on Thursday night May 13th, 2021
- Jonas Valanciunas (back) will start Thursday for Grizzlies May 13th, 2021
- Jonas Valanciunas (back) questionable for Memphis Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Desmond Bane starting for Memphis on Tuesday in place of Jaren Jackson Jr. (injury management) May 11th, 2021
- Memphis' Xavier Tillman starting for inactive Jonas Valanciunas on Tuesday May 11th, 2021