Hornets' PJ Washington (ankle) questionable for Sunday's game against Portland
Charlotte Hornets forward PJ Washington (ankle) is listed as questionable on Sunday's injury report against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Washington's status remains in limbo after Charlotte's power forward was sidelined three games with a right ankle sprain. Look for Miles Bridges to play more minutes in a favorable opportunity against a Trail Blazers' team ranked 25th in points allowed per game this season if Washington remains out.
Washington's Sunday projection includes 13.6 points, 7.3 rebounds, and 2.8 assists.
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (neck) not on Monday injury report for Celtics May 17th, 2021
- Evan Fournier (knee) off Celtics' injury report for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics leave Tristan Thompson (chest) off Monday injury report May 17th, 2021
- Marcus Smart (calf) not on Boston's injury report Monday May 17th, 2021
- Miles Bridges starting for Hornets Sunday; Cody Zeller back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Saturday, Bismack Biyombo to bench May 15th, 2021
- Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks May 15th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021
- Hornets' Cody Martin (ankle) out again on Thursday May 12th, 2021