Celtics' Robert Williams (knee) out again on Saturday
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams (knee) has been ruled out of Saturday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
Williams will remain sidelined on Saturday with a knee injury. His next chance to play will come against the Chicago Bulls on Monday.
Williams is averaging 8.2 points, 7.0 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.8 blocks, and 26.1 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Kawhi Leonard (rest) uncertain for Clippers on Friday May 13th, 2021
- Paul George (rest) questionable for Clippers Friday May 13th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Jazz Friday May 13th, 2021
- Hamidou Diallo (health protocols) questionable for Detroit on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Dario Saric starting for Suns Thursday in place of injured Deandre Ayton May 13th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Aaron Nesmith starting for Celtics Wednesday in place of injured Marcus Smart May 12th, 2021
- Boston's Tremont Waters starting for resting Kemba Walker on Wednesday night May 12th, 2021
- Marcus Smart (calf) will not play for Celtics Wednesday versus Cavaliers May 12th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) out again for Boston on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Celtics' Kemba Walker (injury management) out on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Boston's Tristan Thompson starting for injured Robert Williams (toe) on Tuesday May 11th, 2021