Raptors' DeAndre' Bembry (hamstring) now questionable Friday
Toronto Raptors small forward DeAndre' Bembry (right hamstring tightness) has been upgraded to questionable for Friday's game against the Orlando Magic.
Bembry was previously considered doubtful. The Raptors will have 11 active players if Bembry is cleared to play. Fred VanVleet is not on the injury report for the first time in two weeks and should see an expanded offensive role if he isn't on a minutes limit.
numberFire’s models project FVV for 32.3 FanDuel points versus the Magic and he has a salary of $7,400 on Friday.
- Kelly Olynyk (ankle) back in Rockets' lineup Monday; DaQuan Jeffries to come off bench May 10th, 2021
- DaQuan Jeffries to come off Rockets' bench Monday May 10th, 2021
- LeBron James (ankle) listed as out Tuesday for Lakers; could still play May 10th, 2021
- Magic list Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) as questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Furkan Korkmaz (ankle) out again Tuesday for Philly May 10th, 2021
- Daniel Theis (hip) questionable for Bulls Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Chris Boucher (knee) listed as questionable on Toronto's Tuesday injury report May 10th, 2021
- Raptors rule out Kyle Lowry (rest) for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Fred VanVleet (hip) out again Tuesday for Raptors May 10th, 2021
- Pascal Siakam (shoulder) will not play Tuesday for Raptors May 10th, 2021
- OG Anunoby (calf) out Tuesday for Toronto May 10th, 2021
- Pascal Siakam (shoulder) won't return for Raptors on Saturday May 8th, 2021