Mo Bamba (hip) questionable for Orlando Friday
Orlando Magic forward Mo Bamba is considered questionable for Friday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Bamba is dealing with a hip injury, and it's kept him sidelined for a bit. He could return Friday, however. Keep an eye on his status over the next 21 hours.
Our models currently project Bamba for 1.1 points and 2.8 FanDuel points across 2.4 minutes of action.
- Isaiah Hartenstein (concussion) out again for Cleveland on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony not on Portland's Wednesday injury report May 11th, 2021
- Boston's Tristan Thompson starting for injured Robert Williams (toe) on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Yuta Watanabe coming off the bench for Toronto on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Stanley Johnson starting Tuesday for Toronto, Yuta Watanabe with bench May 11th, 2021
- Pacers' JaKarr Sampson (concussion) available on Tuesday May 11th, 2021
- Magic list Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) as questionable for Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) questionable for Magic Tuesday May 10th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) out again for Orlando Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) questionable for Orlando on Sunday May 8th, 2021
- Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) will remain out for Magic Friday May 6th, 2021
- Mo Bamba making start for Magic Wednesday in place of Wendell Carter Jr. (eye) May 5th, 2021