Gorgui Dieng (shoulder) questionable for Spurs Friday
San Antonio Spurs forward/center Gorgui Dieng is considered questionable to play Friday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Dieng is dealing with a shoulder injury, and he's been out for quite a bit due to it. However, it seems as though he has a shot at returning against the Suns. Keep an eye on his status over the next 22 hours.
Our models currently project Dieng for 2.0 points, 1.3 rebounds and 4.9 FanDuel points across 5.3 minutes of action.
- Cam Johnson (wrist) out for Suns on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Bulls' Tomas Satoransky (ankle) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Suns' Deandre Ayton (knee) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson (chest) out for Boston on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Freddie Gillespie starting for Raptors on Friday in place of injured Yuta Watanabe (ankle) May 14th, 2021
- Spurs' Rudy Gay (heel) questionable on Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Dejounte Murray (back) questionable for Spurs Saturday May 14th, 2021
- Spurs' Trey Lyles (ankle) still out Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Trey Lyles (ankle) could return for Spurs Wednesday night May 12th, 2021
- Spurs' Lonnie Walker starting on Friday, Devin Vassell coming off the bench May 7th, 2021
- Drew Eubanks coming off Spurs' bench Monday May 3rd, 2021